Tuesday, October 27, 2009

9 months



Our 9 month old boy is growing so fast. He is a joy to be around, doing all sorts of fun and exciting things. He has started to be a hyper little guy. We love him so much. Here are some of his favorite things to do.
1. EAT
2. cuddle with mama and daddy
3. practice standing by my self , I think I am up to a minute
4. Bath time (I crawl to the bath as fast as I can when I hear it go on)
5. Be chased and then tickled
6. Play out side
7. dance, I do a nice booty shake
8. Point at places I want to go or things I want
9. read books, I can turn the pages now and point to all the fun stuff inside
10. Laugh, my parents are really funny
Here are some things he doesn't like too much
1. dipper changes
2. Cloths
3. swings
4. sleeping by himself at 4 in the morning
5. broccoli




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian and Veah...Oh so cute!