Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life is Good

I have my dream job.
We might have enough money with out me working. it's looking more toward yes we will.
Kurtis has his dream job.
We have a healthy, beautiful, fun, perfect little boy who sleeps through the night.
We have a stable place to live. with neighbors we know, and hang out with.
My sister and her kids are coming to visit for two months.
My mom is coming for a week.
Whitney is not only a great sister but a great best friend who loves to come over and just sit here with
me while I feed and hold Lynk, well she holds him too. She also lets me take a shower and takes care of the
baby. We talk for ever and laugh at nothing.
Lynk's grandparents love him. like crazy good love.
Eugene started eating again.
Our car is working well.
We have a great group, with in our church, of support.
Kurtis and I are very much in love.
Mostly life is good because our baby smiles at us.
This morning Kurtis got up to change Lynk and bring him out to me to feed him. Kurtis laid him in bed and I said hey Lynk. Lynk turned his head really fast looked at me and smiled. I started to talk to him and he smiled more. He started moving his hands and feet while smiling and he looked excited. It might have been hunger but I am going to go with excitement to hear mamas voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian and Veah...Oh so cute!