Monday, March 9, 2009

All the fun!

They are here. my sister has been living in Japan for a year now and we haven't seen them since they left. Well, they came home last week and they are going to be here for two months. It's only been a week and we have already had so much fun.
Christian is so excited. He gets to play with all of us and he is loving it. Vaeh is the sweetest little girl, and she is so cute. She left when she was six months old so we are just getting to know her now. She loves babies. She could hold Lynk all day long. She is already a little mommy holding her baby and cleaning up after Christian and herself. I can tell Mallorie is so glad to be back. She now has family to hang our with and to help her. I just wonder when she is going to get tired of us. She has a few friends in Japan but there is nothing like your family.
When Lynk was born love filled us up like we had never experienced before. I love him so much more then anyone in the world. I guess I just didn't realize until I saw Christian and Veah that the love is very similar and close. I love both of them the same way I love Lynk. It was a little overwhelming in a good way.

I cried only a couple of times. Christian and I have had a special bond since he was born and when I saw that it was still there and he knew it, it made me cry just a little. Mallorie is such an amazing mother. She plays with them and laughs with them. She holds them, and hugs them. They are great kids and she is doing a really good job.

I am so excited and happy that we get to spend some time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian and Veah...Oh so cute!