Thursday, June 4, 2009

My life at home


It has been almost four and a half months. I love my little Lynkers. He is a joy. He is amazing. He brings (happy) tears to my eyes daily. How do you love someone this much? I knew I wanted to be a mom at a very young age. I never knew it would be this great. Hard...? YES! Exhausting...? YES . But it is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
When I was pregnant people would say "enjoy your life now because soon its going to be over" It would basically piss me off. Wow what a positive thing to say to a women about to have a baby. I felt bad for there kids (hopefully they didn't have any). My life is not over. Sure I can't do what ever I want to when ever I want to do it. It is almost better that way. It teaches me to be selfless and patient.
I am still home with him. Thanks to Kurtis.
What does Lynk do now.....
he laughs a lot
smiles at everyone
grabs toys off the floor and puts them in his mouth
loves to sit (he can almost do it by himself)
talks to his daddy on the phone
loves books
loves baths
roles over
plays with his feet
sticks out his tongue

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I HATE it when people say that. But then a lot of people say that about marriage too. There are a lot of people missing out on the joys of life out there...how sad. You and your boy are adorable. Lynk is pretty cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you are a great mom! I'm so glad you love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Christian and Veah...Oh so cute!